Efficient! Convenient! Eco-Friendly!
Small, eco-friendly, and convenient; the USB Mini Charger saves time, saves money, and also does it's part to help preserve the environment. On average - a size 13 battery lasts anywhere from 1-3 weeks and generally sells for approximately $1. Therefore, if you do the math, the USB Mini Charger can save you around $100 per year in disposable battery costs alone. This also means less "used" battery disposal as well - a eco-friendly fact that should not be overlooked.
The new Size 13 USB Mini Charger comes with 4 rechargeable size 13 batteries AND a compact charger that fits on your key ring. You can plug it into any open USB (computer) port and charge your batteries, thus eliminating the need for costly replacement batteries. Just 6 hours of charge time can provide over 16 hours of hearing aid use at full volume, or up to 4 hours of Bluetooth streaming. Managing your charging pattern efficiently means you can always have a fresh set of batteries ready for use when needed.
NOTE: An available USB 2.0 Port or USB Wall Adapter is necessary to operate the USB Mini Charger. You may purchase the USB Wall Adapter by visiting the “Related Products” tab.
NOTE: The USB Mini Charger is only for use with Hearing Aids that require size 13 batteries (including HCX, HCDR, HCZ1, and HC206).
- Open the battery compartment with your fingers
- Take out your 13A rechargeable battery, and align the "+" side of battery with the "+" sign on the battery compartment
- Put the new battery into the compartment. (The same steps for the other side)
- Remove the protective cap from the Charger, and insert into a standard USB 2.0 port.
The LED will indicate the recharging status as follows;
- Charging: LED light blinking green
- Completed Recharging : LED light shining green