This website and its products are intended for the personal, non-commercial use for anyone over 18 years of age. Furthermore, you warrant to Advanced Affordable Hearing LLC that you will not use the Site for anything that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse service, discontinue transactions, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
This Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information (“Privacy Statement”) applies to Advanced Affordable Hearing (“AAH,” "we" or "our"). It governs Personal Information we collect from our customers and online users ("you"), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. data collected via cookies). Advanced Affordable Hearing is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, "customer" means any person(s) with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. "Personal Information" means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you
- Use our websites;
- Request quotes, services, support or information;
- Place orders for products or services;
- Subscribe to newsletters or promotional emails;
- Contact us
Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We MAY also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your future access to your account information when submitting an order. To safeguard that your username and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with AAH, information collected through one source may be combined with information AAH obtains through other sources.
How We Use Personal Information
AAH uses your Personal Information to:
- Deliver the products, services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transaction status including order confirmations and promotional offers;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business, or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
In addition, we may have advertising solutions that allow us to show ads to visitors who have visited our website in the past. If you do not wish to see advertisements from us after you’ve visited our website, you can contact us and we will give you instructions on how to opt out of seeing those advertisements.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email, calling or writing to tell us that you do not want to receive email from our company.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
AAH takes all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. To properly process your credit card information, we must share your personal and financial information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an enhanced security system. In addition, your personal information is secured by:
- using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- limiting physical access to our premises;
- limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- ensuring that we have appropriate security safeguards to keep personal information secure; and
- where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information
We do not share your personal and financial information with any third parties.
Terms and Conditions
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and/or service(s), or any misuse of the product(s) and/or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
By purchasing a hearing aid(s) on this website, you are agreeing that:
1. Your hearing loss has been medically evaluated and you may be considered a candidate for a hearing instrument. You have sent or will send us a prescription or written statement signed by a licensed physician that states such. The medical evaluation must have taken place within the 6 months immediately preceding today’s date. OR
2. You are at least 18 years of age or older, and you agree to waive the medical evaluation. The exercise of a waiver is not in your best health interest and you are encouraged to see a physician before purchasing hearing aids. By making a purchase, if you have not completed the medical evaluation option above, you are agreeing to the following statement: "I have been advised by Advanced Affordable Hearing, LLC that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that my best health interest would be served if I had a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear) before purchasing a hearing aid. I do not wish a medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid."
Most items purchased on this website are eligible to be returned to AAH for a refund and/or credit. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Your refund will be for the total order amount less shipping charges (outbound and inbound). See our Customer Service section for more information.
When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address adheres with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for lost and/or damaged shipments.
Accuracy of Information
We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. Occasionally a price displayed on the website may have been recorded incorrectly by an inadvertent key stroke or incorrect transfer of data. In these cases Advanced Affordable Hearing will not be held to that incorrect pricing information. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
Use of AdvancedAffordableHearing.com Web Site
The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected credit card fraud. We may, in our discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. We capture certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any Web Site order is suspected to be fraudulent, we reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit card company for fraud investigation. We reserve the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.