Share Your Impactful, Heartwarming, or Entertaining Hearing Loss Stories for a Chance to Win Free Batteries For A Year!
Holidays are all about spending time with your family, friends and loved ones, sharing stories and building community.
To help get people into the holiday spirit, Advanced Affordable Hearing is holding a contest to find the most impactful, inspiring, funny, witty, heartwarming and overall entertaining stories of how hearing loss has affected your life, or the lives of those around you. We want to hear from the people who have something to share, those who have overcome hearing loss and those that can help inspire others.
How To Tell Your Story
- Sign in to Facebook and "Like" Advanced Affordable Hearing on Facebook.
- Find the Hearing Story Contest post (it should be pinned to the top of our wall)
- Write your story as a "Comment" to the Hearing Story Contest post.
- Stories should be no longer than 250 words about how hearing loss has affected your life or that of a loved one.
If you are unable to locate the Hearing Story post, here is a quick link - Hear For The Holidays Story Contest
Stories must be posted between November 26 (Thanksgiving) and midnight on Christmas Day to qualify for the prize.
How To Vote
- Visitors of the Facebook page will be able to vote by “Liking” the page, and then “Liking” their favorite story.
- So we invite you to have a laugh, shed a tear and enjoy stories from people whose lives have been impacted by hearing loss - then vote for your favorite!
All votes must be in by midnight on Christmas Day! Good Luck and Happy Holidays!
Winners will be announced on January 4, 2016 and be awarded a FREE one year supply of batteries!
(Note: Multiple winners may be awarded based on the amount of entries received. Winners will be posted on Facebook and our website on January 4, 2016. We will contact the winners through Facebook.)
*based on usage one year supply of batteries is determined to be 40 batteries