- For Moderate/Significant Hearing Loss
- Better Than Basic PS AMP
- Includes More Tube/Dome Sizes
- Basic Personal Sound Amplifier
- Save Maximum Money
- Best For Those Who Have Mild To Moderate Hearing Loss
- Smallest, Most Discreet
Digital Open Fit We Sell
- Get This If you want maximum control, comfort & smallest size.
- For All Hearing Losses
- Completely In Canal
- It Fits Inside Your Ear
- Digital Noise Reduction Technology
- Better Sound Amplification Than The Bee CIC
A: Most of our hearing aids contain flex tubes that will
allow you to customize the tube size yourself in order to
have the best fit for you ear. The only hearing aids that
you will need your specific tube size are the MA-2 and the
HC-12. If you don't know your tube size for these, you can
give us a call and we will be able to have an accurate
portrayal of your tube size based on your height.
Q:Do you have a local area I can goto to get the hearing aids?
A:We pass the savings onto you by sending your hearing aid
priority mail direct to you. This is how we are
able to sell our products and give you the discounts.
Q:What if the hearing aids I purchase don't match my
A: You have 30 days to try the hearing aids and if you
aren't completely satisfied, you can return them for
all your money back.