You're hearing aids have finally arrived! But now what? Depending on how long you have had issues with your hearing, your brain will need time to learn to "hear" again. This adjustment period is perfectly normal, as you slowly become accustomed to your new found improvement in hearing! Here are some additional tips to help you get the most out of your hearing aid.
1. Replace your tubes and domes every 6 months.
2. Expect to get 2 - 5 days of usage out of one battery with 12 hours of usage.
If you wear them more than 12 hours, or less than 12 hours, the number of days your batteries will last will increase or decrease accordingly. To purchase them from us at our highly discounted prices, you can locate our selection of with the following link: Batteries.
3. Purchase any extra hearing aid accessories you may need.
We carry a large assortment of hearing aid accessories that can be purchased from our Accessories page. These accessories include Bluetooth Devices, Remote Controls, and Wax Guards. If you have any questions regarding accessories, we are always happy to help.
Would you like to chat with us?
Advanced Affordable Hearing is here to help you on your journey to hearing better. If you'd like to chat with one of our friendly customer service representatives, call us at 1 (800) 804-0434.
Related Blog Posts
- What to Expect with New Hearing Aids
- 5 Ways to Make Adjusting to Your Hearing Aids Easier
- Tube and Dome Size Helps Hearing Aids Fit Properly